By entering and using the www.vapeactive.com website you are agreeing to the following terms:
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- I agree that any vaporizing supplies purchased will be used for lawful purposes. Our products are intended for Aromatherapy purposes only.
- It is legal in my country and/or state to purchase aromatherapy devices.
- Use of these products is entirely at the risk and discretion of the user and VapeActive will not be responsible for any use or misuse of the products sold herein.
- By browsing and entering www.vapeactive.com, I certify that all of the above statements are true.
- I am an authorized user of the credit card used for any purchase and possess the legal authority to bind the account owner if I am not the account owner. In the event that my purchase results in an improper chargeback and VapeActive refers my account to an attorney for collection, I agree to pay all reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs associated with VapeActive collection efforts.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Parties. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and venue in, the state and federal courts seated in San Joaquin County, California, and the related appellate courts, in any related action or proceeding.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us, with respect to your use of the Site and all matters relating to your access to, and/or use of, the Site. A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in any and all judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law including, without limitation, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations stated above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision(s) will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full effect.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved to us.